How to uninstall Google Chrome 8 from Windows 7
If you’ve been using just one browser for a long time you have been missing out on a lot! There are many browsers that you can download and install on your computer. Different browsers offer you different kinds of features. If you’re not that happy with the browser that you’re currently using on your Windows 7 computer, maybe it’s time to try a different browser on your computer. Or you could always use another browser on your computer if you are not happy with Google Chrome anymore. If you are planning to use another browser on your Windows 7 computer, you should uninstall Google Chrome from your Windows 7. There are other browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Internet Explorer that you can download and install on your computer. Do you know how to uninstall Google Chrome 8 from your Windows 8 computer?
Here’s how you can do that in a few simple steps:
1. Go to the ‘Start’ menu and select ‘Control Panel’
2. Click on ‘Programs’ on the opened window of ‘Control Panel’ and then, click on ‘Programs and Features’
3. Select ‘Google Chrome’ from the list and then, click on ‘Uninstall’
4. On the popped up window, mark both the check boxes and ensure that there is an substitute default browser
5. Click on ‘Uninstall’ and click on ‘Yes’
6. It will remove Google Chrome 8.0 from your system
Once you uninstall Google Chrome on your computer you can start using another browser for all your browsing needs.