Browser Problems? Call Toll Free @ 1-877-381-6866
Get solution to all your browser worries by a certified tech. Call Now!
Install Google Chrome 8 on Windows XP
Your Windows XP computer has a browser on it but if you do not want to use Internet Explorer for any reason, you can download and install other browsers on your computer too. Google Chrome is one such great browser which lets you install extensions on your browser that make your browser really great. You can also install themes and plugins on Google Chrome to improve your browsing experience. Do you know how to download and install Google Chrome on your Windows XP computer? Here’s how you can do that in a few simple steps:
1. Open the web browser on your computer
2. Type www.google.com/chrome on the address bar of the browser and press ‘Enter’
3. Click on the ‘Download Google Chrome’ button on the opened page
4. Click on ‘Accept and Install’ once you read the ‘Google Chrome Terms of Service’ page
5. Wait for the installation process to complete
6. Click on ‘Choose’ to select your search engine
And that’s how you install Google Chrome on your Window XP computer! You can start using this great browser as soon as you install it on your computer.