Uninstall Google Chrome 8 from Windows XP
Google Chrome is one of the most used browsers in the world but it also takes lot of memory to function normally. The extensions and plugins that you install on Google Chrome run in the background and take up most of the available free memory on your computer. This might make your computer a bit slow. If you do not want to use Google Chrome 8 on your Windows XP, you can remove it from your computer by uninstalling it. Do you know how to uninstall Google Chrome 8 from your Windows 8 computer? Here’s how you can do that in a few simple steps:
1. Go to the ‘Start’ menu and select ‘Control Panel’
2. Double-Click on ‘Add or Remove Programs’ on the opened window of ‘Control Panel’
3. Select ‘Google Chrome’ from the list and then, tap on the ‘Remove’ button
4. On the popped up window, mark both the check boxes and ensure that there is a substitute default browser
5. Click on ‘Uninstall’ and it will remove Google Chrome 8 from your system
Once you uninstall Google Chrome from your computer you can download and install any other browser of your choice and surf the internet from your computer.