How to Block Cookies in Mozilla Firefox on Windows 7?
Different Internet browsers adopt different methods to configure the cookie settings on the browser. Mozilla Firefox also allows website owners to set or enable cookies which store information on the browser. These cookies are made by websites to trace data on browsing behavior of visitors to their site. Therefore, many users want to block cookies to prevent getting those stored on your computer. You can set cookies option in ways that you can avoid cookies from particular site or from all sites, or you may also view cookies that are already stored on the Mozilla Firefox browser so that you can delete already stored cookies.
Are you searching for tips on how you can manage cookies on Mozilla Firefox browser on a Windows 7-based computer? Then, your search will end here. We have brought a straightforward and easy to follow steps to manage and block on Mozilla Firefox browser, on a Windows 7-based PC.
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Right Click anywhere on opened page and select ‘View Page Info’.
- In the Page info window, click ‘Permissions’ Tab.
- Under ‘Set Cookies’, uncheck ‘Use Default’ and then change the settings to ‘Block’.
- Close the page info window.
- Click on Tools and then click on Options
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set ‘Firefox will’ to ‘Use custom settings for history’ and Click on ‘Exceptions’ to see the blocked sites.
- Close the Exceptions window.
- Uncheck the checkbox next to ‘Accept cookies from sites’ to block cookies for all websites.
Call toll free 1 877 720 7606