Mozilla Firefox: Uninstall extensions
One of the most frequent issues complained by Mozilla Firefox users is that Firefox allows third party software to install add-ons and plugins on the browser, without users’ consent. Many of these Mozilla Firefox extensions are unwanted and intruding in nature that it creates problems during browsing web, using Firefox. Also, these extensions should be avoided from the point of security. Do you wonder that why Mozilla Firefox have not come up with any solutions to fix these technical glitches?
If you are yet to find out how to uninstall unwanted extensions on Mozilla Firefox, then here is what you need. We have brought these quick fixes to uninstall plugins and extensions on Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Open ‘Mozilla Firefox’
- Click ‘Tools’ on the menu bar and then select ‘Add-ons’ from the drop down list.
- Click ‘Extensions’ on the left pane
- Select the add-on you wish to disable.
- Click on ‘Remove’ button.
- Click ‘Restart now’ if it pops up. Your tabs will be saved and restored after the restart.