Browser Problems? Call Toll Free @ 1-877-381-6866
Get solution to all your browser worries by a certified tech. Call Now!
Install Internet Explorer 8 on Windows XP
Which version of Internet Explorer have you been using on your computer? Internet Explorer has newer versions, which you can download and install on your computer. A newer version is always better than an older version of the browser because newer versions offer you a great user experience and safer browsing. If you’ve been using Internet Explorer 7 or any other browser on your computer, you should think about downloading and installing Internet Explorer 8 on it. Do you know how to download and install Internet Explorer 8 on your Windows XP computer? Here’s how you do that in a few simple steps:
1. Open Internet Explorer 8
2. Type http://download.microsoft.com/ on the address bar of your browser and press ‘Enter’
3. Type ‘Windows Internet Explorer 8 for Windows XP’ on the ‘Search’ bar of the opened page and press ‘Enter’
4. Select the ‘Windows Internet Explorer 8 for Windows XP’ link
5. Click on the ‘Download’ button and select the ‘Run’ option on the pop-up window. Wait for the process to complete
6. Follow the instructions to process the installation of Internet Explorer 8 completely
7. Select the ‘Restart Now’ button to restart your computer
Congratulations! You’ve installed Internet Explorer 8 on your computer! Go ahead and enjoy the browsing experience.