Internet Explorer 9: How to Manage Pop-up Blocker Settings in Windows 7?
Need quick steps to manage the Pop-up Blocker settings in Internet Explorer 9 on your Windows 7-based PC? Managing pop-up settings is not daunting task as it seems. Moreover, we have simplified it for you with this quick online tutorial.
Microsoft has added pop-up blocker in Internet Explorer 9 browser to allow users to block or show advertisements which open with a new browser window during visiting a web page. In order to stop intruding online ads from popping up and interrupting the browsing experience, users need to manage the pop-up settings efficiently. The Internet Explorer comes with a built-in pop-up blocker. If you are using Internet Explorer 9 version, you will notice that this option is activated by default. Bu, you can tweak settings options to manage this popup settings efficiently.
Though it is activated in Internet Explorer 9 by default, but, you can make changes accprsing to your preference to decide for which sites you want to allow pop-ups and block, set notification types and preset filter levels.
Here is how you can manage the Pop-up Blocker settings in Internet Explorer 9 on your PC.
To turn off Pop-up Blocker
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the ’Tools’ menu
- Click ’Internet options’, and then click on the ‘Privacy’ tab
- Under ’Pop-up Blocker’, clear the ’Turn on Pop-up Blocker’ check box, and then click ‘OK’
- In Internet Explorer, click on the ’Tools’ menu
- Click on ‘Internet options’, and then click the ‘Privacy’ tab
- Under ’Pop-up Blocker’, click the on ‘Settings’ button