Update Internet Explorer 8 in Windows XP
Browsers are important part of an operating system. They let you browse through the internet and the latest the browser is the better. You should always update your browsers to make sure that you’re getting the most out of it. Internet Explorer releases updates on a regular basis and you need to check if there are any updates available to your browser periodically. In case there’s an update available for your browser, you must install it on your Windows XP computer. Do you know how to install Internet Explorer updates on your Windows XP computer? Here’s how you do it in a few simple steps:
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Select 'Tools' from the 'Menu Bar' and select 'Windows Update'
3. Click on 'Custom' and wait for the updates to process
4. Click 'Clear All'
5. Ensure that the updates for Internet Explorer is checked
6. Click 'Review and Install'
7. Select 'Install Updates' and wait till the installation process is completed
8. Click on 'Restart Now'
Once you restart your Windows XP computer you can start using the updated version of Internet Explorer!