How to disable add-ons in Mozilla Firefox 3 in Windows 7?
Do you know add-ons are programs that add additional features such as toolbars, pop-up blockers, PDF and video viewers to the web browser running on your computer? These are also known as ‘Extensions’, which are often installed in your browser when you install software like Microsoft Office, Java, Adobe Reader, etc.
However, some users find these add-ons pointless to be used and disable them from web browser in order to stop them from occurring again and again. To disable add-ons from running in your Mozilla Firefox 3 in Windows 7, you can follow our quick and easy steps mentioned below.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instruction to disable add-ons in Mozilla Firefox 3 in Windows 7:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox 3
2. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the "Tools" menu and select "Options"
3. Click on "Manage Add-ons" button and "Add-ons" window appears
4. Click on "Extensions" tab and it will display the list of add-ons installed in firefox
5. Select the add-ons from the list you want to disable and click on "Disable" button
6. Repeat the process to disable other add-ons from the list
7. Click on "Restart Firefox" to complete the changes
The add-ons are also known as ‘Extensions’ and these programs are often installed when you install software, like Microsoft Office, Java, Adobe Reader, etc. So, the next time you want to disable the add-ons in your Mozilla Firefox 3, feel free to follow the above mentioned solution.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: