Enable ‘Type to Search Google Chrome’ on Windows 7
On your Windows 7-based PC, if you have the Google Chrome browser installed, you can easily set it to start searching, as you type in the relevant text for it. This is a handy and fast way of finding results that you may be looking for. Google Chrome is a simple to use browser and by enabling this feature, you can set it to provide you instant results – many times even before you have completed typing in the particular key phrase. If you haven’t yet tried these steps, here is your chance to do it. Follow the step-wise description of the process given below and you can get this task done in a jiffy.
The easy steps to the above solution are as:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the ‘Wrench’ icon.
- Point to ‘Tools’ and then select ‘Extensions’ from the drop down list.
- Click on ‘Browse the Gallery’ link.
- Enter ‘Type ahead find’ in the search box and then press ‘Enter’ on your keyboard.
- Click on the ‘Add To Chrome’ button next to ‘Type ahead find’.
- You are done! The ‘Type ahead find Extension’ is now installed in your Google Chrome browser.
- Go to your web page and then start using the extension.
Now when you will open up your favorite Google Chrome browser, you will notice that even before you have typed in the specific search, the browser has already started showing up results. Depending upon your choice of data, you can utilize the links to compile your research.
To help you enjoy a quick recap of the steps, here is a short video that you can check out…