How to export and import bookmarks in Internet Explorer 9 in Windows 7
Are you a Windows 7 user and have different browsers installed on your PC other than Internet Explorer 9? If you have a number of bookmarks saved in Internet Explorer 9 and would like to have them even in your other browser(s), here is an efficient way in which you could do it. You wouldn’t have to separately save them in all the other web browsers that you are using; you would rather have to only import them over. However, before importing, you will have to export them to a location and then bring them in from there.
The easy step-wise description for the export/ import process is as follows:
1. Open Internet Explorer 9
2. Click on 'File' and select 'Import and Export' from the list that appears
3. Select 'Export to a file' radio button and click on 'Next'
4. Select the checkbox next to 'Favorites' and click on 'Next'
5. Click on 'Next' and browse the location where you want to export your favorites and then click on 'Export'
6. Click on 'Finish' to successfully export your favorites
7. Once again click on 'File' and select 'Import and Export' from the list that appears
8. Select 'Import from a file' radio button and click on 'Next'
9. Select the checkbox next to 'Favorites' and click on 'Next'
10. Click on 'Next' and browse the location where you want to import your favorites from and then click on 'Next'
11. Click on 'Import' and then click on 'Finish' to successfully import your favorites
That was pretty simple, isn’t it? Well, if you found the above mentioned too much to recall, watch a visual depiction of the same in the form of the solution video given below.
Call toll free 1 877 720 7606