How to disable Mozilla Firefox extensions in Windows 7?
Although browser extensions are created with the intention of boosting the functionality of the browser, there can be certain extensions that may end up creating conflicting situations. To tackle such an issue, you will have to disable the extensions or continue using the browser with reduced functionalities and occasional troubles. If the latter doesn’t excite you, it will be better to disable the add-ons that are creating issues. Don’t fret if you have never tried the same, using the below mentioned steps you can easily disable Mozilla Firefox extensions in your Windows 7-based PC.
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- At the top of the ‘Firefox’ window, click on the ‘Firefox’ button and then click ‘Add-ons’ on the menu bar. The add-ons window will open.
- In the ‘Add-ons Manager’ tab window, select the ‘Extensions’ panel.
- In the list of extensions, click on the ‘Disable’ button to disable that extension.
- Repeat this for each of the other extensions in the list.
- Click ‘Restart Now’ to restart Mozilla Firefox.
- After you restart, all the extensions will be disabled.
Did the above mentioned steps help you? Well, if you plan to apply them later, you might find saving the steps handy. In addition, you can also take a quick look at the below given solution video and save the video for your future reference as well.
To watch it now, click on the window below: