Browser Problems? Call Toll Free @ 1-877-381-6866
Get solution to all your browser worries by a certified tech. Call Now!
How to reset the default home page in Internet Explorer 8 on Windows Vista?
Are you looking for steps to reset the home page of Internet Explorer 8 to default on your Windows Vista-based computer? Well, stop looking further, the steps to reset the default home page is easy and you can do that at the comfort of your home or office. However, in case you don’t know what a home page is, let us tell you that it is a page displayed in your browser and the same can be reset to default depending on your need.
Here’s how you can reset the home page of Internet Explorer 8 to default on your computer system.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to reset the default home page in Internet Explorer 8 on Windows Vista:
1. Click on the “Start” button, and then click on “Internet Explorer”
2. Click “Tools” on the Menu Bar, and then select “Internet Options”
3. Click on the “General” tab
4. Click “Use default” to replace your current home page with the one that was used when you first installed Internet Explorer
5. Click “OK” to save your changes
See, how easily you can reset the default home page in Internet Explorer 8 on Windows Vista. Simply, browse through the solution mentioned above and you can make the change at the comfort of your home or office.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: