Internet Explorer: No Sound
There are several websites that play music while you browse it and also there are the videos, online games, and also your favorite music tracks that you can play while using the Internet Explorer web browser. However, many times your browser may throw up the no sound issue and you may have to struggle with finding the right resolve for it. The no sound issue in Internet Explorer can be caused due to several reasons – the web browser’s sound settings being muted in the mixer, accidentally disabling the sound in web pages, recent installation of a conflicting program or add-on, and also outdated audio drivers in your Windows-based PC.
So, if you too are facing similar issues, this is what you need to do…
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on ‘Tools’ at the top right and click ‘Internet Options’.
3. In the ‘Advanced’ tab, make sure that the ‘Play sound on webpages’ box under ‘Multimedia’ is checked.
4. In case you still don’t hear any sound then go to the “Advanced” tab of the same window, click the “Restore advanced settings” button.
5. Click “OK” and close the browser.
6. Restart ‘Internet Explorer’.
7. If that doesn’t work either, then go to “Tools” again and select “Internet Options”.
8. In the ‘Advanced’ tab of the same window, click the “Reset” button and select “Reset” again.
9. Wait for the completion of the process and click “Close”.
10. Close the window and restart ‘Internet Explorer’.
This should fix the no sound issue in your Internet Explorer browser. Once the sound is playing fine, you can revisit all your favorite music tracks and online games to soak yourself up in the music.
To comprehend the solution steps better, here is a short video that you can check out…
Call toll free 1 877 720 7606