Browser Problems? Call Toll Free @ 1-877-381-6866
Get solution to all your browser worries by a certified tech. Call Now!
How to set Internet Explorer 9 as default web browser in Windows 7
Internet Explorer 9 is one of the best web browsers that you can use to effortlessly surf the Internet, play online games, and also enjoy watching videos. This web browser has been set with advanced security features to keep you protected and a host of tools such as one-click access to your favorite websites, reopening closed tabs, and InPrivate browsing sessions make this an ideal browser to be set as the default one in your Windows 7 PC. Windows 7 PC and Internet Explorer 9 make a great combo for your computing and Internet tasks; if you have not yet made it your default web browser, here is information on how you could do it.
The easy step solution to this is as:
1. Open Internet Explorer 9
2. On the top toolbar, select ‘Tools’ and then, select ‘Internet Options’
3. Click the ‘Programs’ tab
4. Place a check mark in the ‘Tell me if Internet Explorer is not the default web browser’ box
5. Click on ‘Apply’ and then click on ‘OK’ and close ‘Internet Explorer 9’
6. Next, reopen ‘Internet Explorer 9’, a box will appear asking if you would like to make Internet Explorer your default browser
7. Select checkbox next to ‘Always perform this check when starting Internet Explorer’
8. Click on ‘Yes’
By doing this you can easily set Internet Explorer 9 as your default web browser in Windows 7. Besides opening up a whole new world to surf the Internet and download files from, Internet Explorer 9 will also let you carry on your computing tasks like never before…
Watch this solution video to better comprehend the solution steps mentioned above.