How to Update Mozilla Firefox 3 in Windows XP?
Mozilla Firefox is one of the best web browsers available today. In order to enhance its performance and your browsing experience, Mozilla releases periodical updates and patches. You need to keep checking and incorporating security patches and updates from time to time to prevent browser hacks, security leaks, bug fixes and improvements to the current Mozilla Firefox 3 version. There are two ways you can check for updates and update Mozilla Firefox 3, either manually or through automatic updates.
Are you looking for easy ways to update Mozilla Firefox 3 browser on Windows XP computer? In case you do, keep these following step-by-step instructions handy to guide you through the process of updating Mozilla Firefox 3 browser.
- Open Mozilla Firefox 3
- Click on 'Help' on the menu bar and choose 'Check for Updates'
- Wait for the updates to be checked
- Click on the 'Download and Install Now' button
- Wait for the downloading of updates to complete
- Click on the 'Restart Firefox Now' button
- Wait for the updates to be installed and for the add-ons to be checked
Or call iYogi to get best tech support by certified technicians.