Need tech support to repair Internet Explorer®?
iYogi experts offer comprehensive technical assistance for Internet Explorer. In minutes!
Tech support to repair Internet Explorer by iYogi
Are you facing technical problems related to Internet Explorer installed on your PC? Can’t browse on the net because Internet Explorer keeps crashing? Get tech support from iYogi to repair Internet Explorer and enjoy Web browsing without any glitches. Just call the toll free number of iYogi to connect with tech experts. They can not only resolve the issues that you are facing but also optimize the Internet Explorer settings. Our technicians are available 24x7, 365 days a year. So, get in touch with them to avail quality tech support to repair Internet Explorer.
The following are some of the tech support services provided by iYogi to repair Internet Explorer:
- Troubleshooting Internet Explorer errors
- Help to fix issues related to the installation, upgradation, and updation of Internet Explorer
- Customization of the browser to change the home page and organize the favorites
- Optimization of the Internet Explorer settings
Is the Internet Explorer browser installed on your computer running slow? You might need to update Internet Explorer or optimize its settings to resolve the slow browsing issues. Here are some tips to repair Internet Explorer and enjoy faster performance.
Upgrade Internet Explorer
Upgrade Internet Explorer to the latest version that’s available on the official website of Microsoft. Make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for the browser version that you are using or want to upgrade to. For Windows 7, it’s recommended to use Internet Explorer 9.
Check the Internet connection
Check the Internet connection to ensure that it’s working fine. Contact your service provider if it’s the Internet connection that’s slow. If you are using a wired Internet connection, make sure that the wiring has not deteriorated.
Reinstall Internet Explorer
A virus infection could have corrupted the Internet Explorer files. This results in the browser crashing frequently. Use an antivirus to remove the malware and reinstall Internet Explorer to fix this issue.
Deactivate the browser add-ons
Some browser add-ons can cause software conflicts with other applications installed on your computer. Temporarily disable the add-ons for Internet Explorer and check the browser’s performance. If Internet Explorer functions smoothly, the issue was due to an add-on. You can isolate the add-ons causing the problem by disabling them one by one and checking how Internet Explorer works.
In the following section, we present DIY tips to enable and disable add-ons in Internet Explorer 9.
DIY: How to enable and disable add-ons in Internet Explorer 9
- Click the ‘Tools’ button in Internet Explorer 9.
- Click the ‘Manage add-ons’ option in the window that opens.
- Click ‘All add-ons’ under the ‘Show’ tab in the left pane.
- Click an add-on, and per from one of the following steps as required:
- To make the add-on available for use in Internet Explorer, click ‘Enable’.
- To deactivate the add-on in Internet Explorer, click ‘Disable’.
- Click ‘Close’.