How to Upgrade Google Chrome 7 in Windows XP?
Your web browser could be the gateway to your PC for hackers and malware programmers if you do not upgrade it from time to time. If your currents browser crushes and closes occasionally, then it is important to upgrade your current browser to Google Chrome 7 browser. Google Chrome 7 browser bundles software patches and better controls to protect your online identity, browsing behavior and your computer. Moreover, upgrading to Google Chrome 7 browser from an old browser will speed up web browsing experience and the performance of your browser.
Hence, why wait? Consider upgrading to Google Chrome 7 browser in order to improve and secure your web browsing. Here are the easy steps to follow to upgrade to Google Chrome 7 browser:
1. Open Google Chrome 7
2. Type ‘www.google.com/chrome in the address bar and press ‘Enter’
3. Click on the ‘Download Google Chrome’ button on the opened page
4. Click on ‘Accept and Install’ once you read the ‘Google Chrome Terms of Service’ page
5. Click on ‘Save’ at the bottom of the window and it will save the ‘Setup’ file on your PC
6. Select the ‘Setup’ File and click on ‘Run’
7. Wait for the installation process to complete and then click on ‘Close’
8. Close the window and Restart the ‘Google Chrome’ browser
And yes – you are done! But, what if you are queries or if you could not understand the steps stated above, just watch this video to clear all your doubts.
If all efforts fail, then contact iYogi to let our certified technicians help you.